News & Events
Results from the CHARRETTE A multi-stakeholder Design Process
We had our Charrette on October 20tpmh from 8:30 am – 2:30pm and had 37 people attend. We had a good mix of parishioners, some neighbors, representatives from County Parks and Rec, County planning, Riverside School, The Panthers Field Hockey Club, architects, structural engineers, real estate professionals and others. The process was illuminating in helping elucidate the values of the church and the community, and for hightlighting potential partners.
The process looked at several scenarios for the use of our land: Intro: Brainstorming; 1 -a School Campus; 2 – Housing (potentially senior housing); 3 – Park/ Athletic / Community space; 4- Synthesis of ideas; 5- Final thoughts.
- Invitation:Charrette Invite – StMichaels
- Find Couselors of Real Estate Report:.CRE Final Report Shortened 10-2018
- Interfaith community, San Diego Episcopalians continue to respond to asylum seekers’ needs
- Bishop of Tamale Jacob Ayeebo dies in Ghana at age 58
- Bishop travels 8,000 miles for confirmations in world’s southernmost Anglican cathedral
- Episcopal seminaries embrace role as testing grounds for the Way of Love in action
- Southern Virginia Bishop Herman Hollerith retires, is honored by Annual Council