News & Events
Results from the CHARRETTE A multi-stakeholder Design Process
We had our Charrette on October 20tpmh from 8:30 am – 2:30pm and had 37 people attend. We had a good mix of parishioners, some neighbors, representatives from County Parks and Rec, County planning, Riverside School, The Panthers Field Hockey Club, architects, structural engineers, real estate professionals and others. The process was illuminating in helping elucidate the values of the church and the community, and for hightlighting potential partners.
The process looked at several scenarios for the use of our land: Intro: Brainstorming; 1 -a School Campus; 2 – Housing (potentially senior housing); 3 – Park/ Athletic / Community space; 4- Synthesis of ideas; 5- Final thoughts.
- Invitation:Charrette Invite – StMichaels
- Find Couselors of Real Estate Report:.CRE Final Report Shortened 10-2018
- Archbishop of Burundi leads march against gender-based violence
- Christian, Jewish leaders in Britain speak against anti-Semitism, persecution of Christians
- Episcopal Church’s support for historically black universities cited in St. Augustine’s turnaround
- Carta a la Iglesia Episcopal del Obispo Presidente, Presidente de la Cámara de Diputados
- As one historically black Episcopal church closes, others face strong headwinds